- You are the manager of a healthy company and have several years' experience in conditioning precision tools (particularly solid carbide tools).
- Quality and a focus on service are a top priority for you.
- You put customers first at your company.
- You think like an entrepreneur and are cooperative.
- You are motivated to expand and are looking for a strong partner.
Interested? Then why not become an expert contact partner and problem-solver on-site for our customers?
Request more information now – there are no fees and no obligations.